Corbeau sits comfortably at your waist and includes adjustable tabs and g-hooks to close the belt in your preferred spot. The belt gives moderate coverage on the waist and follows the gentle curve around the sides of your hips, leading into four points to attach garter clips, if desired.
Corbeau is available in sizes 32 – 52.
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
Skill level: Beginner. One pattern piece is all you need for Corbeau! This is a great pattern for people who are fairly new to sewing lingerie. We recommend that you already have some experience with sewing, and preferably with sewing stretch fabrics and elastics, before tackling Corbeau, but you will find the pattern forgiving to fit and quick to finish (relative to other types of lingerie sewing projects).
- 90×90 cm stretch fabric (mesh, stretch velvet, jersey, stretch lace fabric, or similar. Fabric should have at least 50% stretch running horizontally)
- 2m strap elastic (we recommend 12mm)
- 2-2.5m foldover elastic
- 4 garter belt clips (matching the width of your strap elastic)
- 2 g-hooks (matching the width of your strap elastic)
- 4 sliders (matching the width of your strap elastic)
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
This listing is for the Corbeau Garter Belt PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2020
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.