Cygne is available in sizes 32-52 and features three different double cup sizes for each size.
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A fit guide so you can make all the necessary adjustments.
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
Skill level: the Cygne Swimsuit is recommended for intermediate to advanced sewers; some experience with sewing with slippery Lycra is recommended, as this pattern requires a fair amount of precision sewing.
Available in sizes 32-52 with a total of 10 different design combinations. Cygne is a one-piece swimsuit and features a cut-out in the front, a medium-high leg cut, full coverage on the rear, and a plunging back. Choose from five variations for the front (plain, tied, bow, laces, and twisted) and two for the back (plain and laces).
- 1 meter of swimwear Lycra (At least 60% stretch in one direction and 40% stretch in the other)
- 1 meter of swimwear lining
- 3-5m swimwear elastic (naked rubber elastic or Filpar. We recommend 6-10mm in width!)
- 8-10 eyelets and 20cm x 2cm piece of stretch interfacing (Optional if you’re making the laced front or back, double if making both! We recommend Vlieseline H609 for interfacing, and the stretch needs to run vertically)
- Optional: pre-molded or cut-and-sew foam cups
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
This listing is for the Cygne Swimsuit PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2020
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.