The bodysuit includes a two-piece cup (available in four cup sizes), lingerie-style adjustable straps that look stylish even when worn as outerwear, and a classic-cut leg with medium coverage in the back.
Hibou is available in sizes 32-56 and cup sizes AA/A, B/C, D/E, and F/G.
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A fit guide so you can make all the necessary adjustments.
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
The Hibou Bodysuit pattern is a beginner-level lingerie sewing pattern that was designed by Liesje for a collaboration with La Maison Victor in the Nov-Dec 2020 issue.
Skill level: Intermediate. This is a great pattern for people who are fairly new to sewing lingerie. We recommend that you already have some experience with sewing, and preferably with sewing stretch fabrics and elastics, before tackling Hibou, but you will find the pattern forgiving to fit and quick to finish (relative to other types of lingerie sewing projects).
When you purchase this PDF sewing pattern, you will receive the pattern as a layered PDF file, and fully illustrated instructions in English, plus an additional Alterations Guide (in English). After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files.
- 70cm main fabric (mesh, stretch velvet, jersey, stretch lace fabric, etc should have at least 50% stretch one direction, and at least 30% in the other)
- 40cm contrast fabric (same fabric suggestions as above, also stretch galloon lace)
- 1m strap elastic
- 1 set of rings and sliders (must match the width of your strap elastic)
- 3.5m foldover elastic
- 4 jersey snaps(optional: the bodysuit can be made without closures)
- Scrap of suitable jersey fabric for gusset lining, approx. 15x20cm
Find the sizechart here.
This listing is for the Hibou Bodysuit PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2020
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.