Merle only requires two pattern pieces and can be made with as few as six passes under your sewing machine. Merle was designed to take advantage of the full width of your stretch lace band, so experiment with different widths for a totally new look! You can also easily make Merle in any of your favorite stretch fabrics and finish the edges with your favourite elastics.
Merle is available in sizes 32 – 52.
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
Skill level: Beginner. Merle is a beginner pattern recommended for all sewists. Construction is simple, although you may wish to have some prior experience with sewing stretch lace and elastics.
- 85cm-1.9m (1-2 yd) stretch lace (35% stretch in one direction, at least 20% in the opposite direction), 10-21cm wide (4″-8¼”)
- 65cm-1.4m (⅓ – 1½ yd) narrow elastic, 4-8mm wide (⅛” – ⅜”)
- 25x40cm (10″-16″) suitable fabric for gusset lining (we recommend bamboo jersey)
- Optional: up to 2-3m (2.2-3.3 yd) foldover elastic or soft elastic for finishing edges (if you use a fabric without finished edges)
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
This listing is for the Merle Panties PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2020
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.