The bodysuit includes a darted bodice (available in five cup sizes), long sleeves and a thong back.
Merlin is available in sizes 32-56 and cup sizes AA/A, B/C, D/E, F/G and H/I
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern in A4/Letter and A0 size
Skill level: Intermediate. This is a great pattern for people who are fairly new to sewing stretch fabrics. We recommend that you already have some experience with sewing, before tackling Merlin, but you will find the pattern quick to finish.
When you purchase this PDF sewing pattern, you will receive the pattern as a layered PDF file, and fully illustrated instructions in English. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files.
The bodysuit should made in fabric that stretches at least ~70% in one direction, ~30% in the other direction.
- 1.2 m/ 1 ½ y(size 32) -1.5 m/ 1 ¾ (size 52) fabric
- For finishing edges: 3.5 m foldover elastic (FOE), 15-20 mm/ 5/8” – ¾” -width or add extra seam allowance to hem the fabric.
- Piece of cotton or bamboo jersey for the gusset lining
- 1 jersey press studs/ flat snap and a piece of thin non-woven ribbon 2-3 cm/ +/- 1” wide (other options available in instructions).
Find the sizechart here.
This listing is for the Merlin Bodysuit PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2023
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.