The pattern is a darted style providing support through gentle compression whilst not flattening your chest. Use this pattern to create different designs with different fabrics to cater to your everyday needs!
Moineau is available in sizes 28AA-48H.
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
Skill level: Beginner. Moineau is a beginner pattern recommended for all sewists. Construction is simple, although you may wish to have some prior experience with sewing stretch lace and elastics.
See below for an overview of the required materials, and to read more information about sizing and underwires.
The exact amount of materials that you’ll need for Moineau will depend on your size and which version you will make.
- 50 cm x 70 cm (½ yd x ¾ yd) mesh, jersey, tricot, stretch lace, powernet. The DOGS should be 70 cm. If using stretch galloon lace, it should be at least 20cm wide (8”), and you’ll need 1 meter (1.1 yd). 1.4 m (1 ½ yd) foldover elastic (FOE)
- 35mm-wide (1¼”) plush back elastic: for size 32 65 cm (¾ yd) , for size 48 115 cm (1¼ yds)
- Optional: 1 hook and eye closure , same width as underband elastic
This listing is for the Moineau Bratop PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2022
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.