Rafale Bra is an underwired partial band bra with a double layered cups.
It features loads of possibilities in combining fabrics, laces and mesh.
Rafale Bra is available in sizes 32 A to 48 H
What you will receive:
* Fully illustrated sewing instructions in English —Read first, before printing the pattern—
* A fit guide so you can make all the necessary adjustments.
* A wire chart
* A downloadable, layered PDF pattern.
the Rafale Bra is recommended for advanced makers. The construction process, while not difficult, does require precision sewing, and you may need to make fitting adjustments.
- 40 cm non- or low-stretch fabric (up to 10% stretch percentage), such as bra tulle, sheer cup lining, bra foam, non-stretch lace, etc., for the Upper Cup and Lower Cup (bottom layer)
- 50 cm fabric with 20-50% stretch, such as stretch mesh, stretch tulle, or stretch lace, for the Full Cup (top layer)
- 40 cm firm powernet, 150-220gsm, for the Back Band
- 70 cm underband elastic (11mm-18mm)
- 3 m foldover elastic (15-20mm)
- 1 m non-stretch ribbon (narrower than your foldover elastic width)
- 1 38mm hook & eye closure
- 1 m shoulder strap elastic (we recommend 12mm, 15mm, or 18mm) (optional: you can also sew your straps out of non-stretch fabric)
- 1 pair of rings & sliders (matching your strap elastic width, if using)
- 1 pair of Classic Round underwires
- 1 m underwire channeling
We love to see your Rafale Bra! Share your creations with us on Instagram with #hariitolingerie #rafalebra
IMPORTANT: print and read the instructions before you print the pattern.
This listing is for the Rafale Bra PDF sewing pattern; this is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product when you order this. After payment is completed, you will receive an email with links to download your PDF files. Please download the files and save them onto your device (not your mobile phone). You will need the free Acrobat reader to open the files and to use the layers. More info on how layers work can be found here.
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be issued.
© Hari Ito Lingerie 2019
For personal use only; any commercial (re)production of or based on this pattern and instructions (text, illustrations, images other design elements) is prohibited. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system and/or made public in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording or in any other way without the prior written permission of the publisher.
There are no reviews yet.